Heading to DMEXCO this September? Here’s the lowdown to help you get the most out of Germany’s two-day marketing extravaganza!
This year’s theme: #WeProgressTogether
DMEXCO 2022 is a massive celebration of community spirit and the joy of coming together.
Between COVID, war in Ukraine, rampant inflation, and the climate crisis, we have an exciting opportunity to build a brighter future. A future where virtual becomes reality, where collaboration is more digital, and where brands can have a measurable impact on society.
Thomas Mosch, Director Conference at DMEXCO, says: “Although discussing a company’s ‘purpose’ is an important first step, it isn’t long before people start asking about measurable impact. How should brands give back to society? And how do we use technology to bring people together across divisions in society? Our motto for this year’s event is #WeProgressTogether, and that stands for progress and strengthening community spirit.”
Join us on September 21 and 22 at Cologne Fair in Germany
After going digital for two years during the pandemic, DMEXCO is back in all its real life, 3D glory.
If you fancy a couple of days of inspiring talks and eye-opening innovation, grab a ticket and get in on the action.
You can catch our talk on the Start-up Stage at 2:40pm on September 21. And if you want to swing by our booth and say hi, we’re at Hall 08 at Stand C-038a. We also have free ice cream!
Get inspired by 100+ talks from marketing leaders
DMEXCO is a deep dive on all things marketing, technology, media, and business. And as well as giving our own talk on the Start-up Stage, we can’t wait to hear what everyone else has to say!
Here are a few of this year’s biggest speakers:
- Sarah Personette, CCO of Twitter – September 21 at 11:50am on the Red Stage
- Maurine Alma, CMO at Just Eat – September 21 at 12:40pm on the Blue Stage
- Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO at S4 Capital and Founder of WPP – September 21 at 2:30pm on the Red Stage
- Dr. Karsten Wildberger, CEO at MediaMarktSaturn Retail Group – September 21 at 10:30am on the Red Stage
- Dr. Sven Hasselmann, CMO at DB Vertrieb GmbH – September 22 at 10:20am on the Blue Stage
Let your hair down at one of DMEXCO’s networking events
DMEXCO is a great opportunity to mingle and get inspired by people across the whole marketing spectrum.
Here’s a breakdown of all the networking events at DMEXCO 2022:
- Asana After Hours, 6:30pm to 11:59pm on September 21 at Hall 6, Booth No. B-030
- Storyly Sunset Party, 6:30pm to 11:59pm on September 21 at Hall 8, Booth No. D-038
- SAP Networking Hour, 5:00pm to 5:00pm on September 21 at Hall 7, Booth No. C-011
- Pinterest Happy Hour, 6:30pm to 8:30pm on September 21 at Hall 7, Booth No. A-041