2017 is almost over now and 2018 is just around the corner. Around this time of the year, the best way to structure yourself and to make your life more organized is to write down a plan of things you want to accomplish, but also a plan of important dates and events that help you to achieve your goals for the new year.
That also includes looking for a new calendar to fill with important dates and notes. Because let’s be honest, good resolutions for the new year don’t lead to anything if you can’t realize them properly.
For ad agencies in particular, that means to look for new key dates and to plan their campaign and event schedule accordingly. Luckily, we have something special for you: an agency calendar with all the international events, awards and submission deadlines for 2018!
Why The Agency Calendar is Perfect for You
- You have access to all the important dates of events and submission deadlines, even on your phone!
- Award ceremonies, submission deadlines and other agency events are clearly sorted
- You can edit and customize it according to your own needs, also add or delete events
- You’re able to import the iCal files into as many calendars as you like
Download Your Free Ad Agency Calendar
These are some of the events and awards that are featured in the calendar:
- DA&D Awards
- Creativepool Awards
- SHORTY Awards
- Webby Awards
- Red Dot Awards
- iF Awards
- ADC Festival
- Savage Marketing
- Cannes Lions
- Moz Con
- GrowthHackers Conference
…and many more!
How to Use the Calendar
To import the calendars into your own, we’ve prepared a short guide on how to do so. This one shows how to do it with the Google Calendar, but for other calendar systems, it works the same way.
- In the My calendars section on the left sidebar, click on the plus sign next to Add a calendar
- Click on New
- Now you can create a new calendar for the one you’re going to import. For example, you can name it Agency Events 2018 for the event calendar
- Now you can upload the iCalendar file (also works for the CSV file) by clicking on Select file from your computer
In the Settings, click on Import & export in the upper left corner of the General section.
Don’t forget to select the right calendar you want to import it into. In this case, we select the Agency Events 2018 calendar
Now you can see all the relevant agency dates for 2018 in your calendar. You can use it on your phone, too, so that you can check your dates at any time and wherever you go.
Have fun with the calendar! 🙂
With a lot of passion and interest for creative writing and digital media, she always tries to learn new things every day.