How will Filestage make MLR reviews easier?
Control the workflow
Ensure all reviews go through a consistent process
Simple & effective communication
Enable free-flowing, transparent discussion
Identify & resolve bottlenecks
See where files get stuck in the MLR review
Be sure that all approvals are accounted for in the process
Do you wish that MLR reviews were easy and stress-free?
We say that they can be. Keep scrolling to find out how.
Manage the MLR review process
Create a transparent, standardized MLR review process.
- Create custom workflows to ensure all content gets reviewed by the right people.
- All files move from step to step through the process – providing better internal control and improved efficiency.
- Stakeholders can see why content has been changed in a certain way, reducing unnecessary discussion and follow-up.
Simple and effective communication
Say goodbye to long, confusing email threads, and a stack of complicated tools.
- High adoption rate by project managers, reviewers and content creators due to simplicity and ease-of-use.
- Establish a productive working relationship between project managers, content creators and reviewers.
- Reduce the number of review rounds needed to gain approval, and hit deadlines more regularly.
Keep an overview of all reviews
Track the status and progress of every file at any time.
- See the cause of bottlenecks. (Such as unclear guidance from marketing, incorrect files, agency errors, etc.)
- Enable key stakeholders to feel able to see and understand the status of reviews.
- Establish accountability for change requests, content rejection, delays or approvals throughout the process.
Everything you need for your MLR reviews
Consistent review steps
View file status
Track delayed files
Automated review reminders
Share files with confidence
Filestage puts you in full control, so you can choose exactly who can share, comment and download files in your projects.
And with full GDPR compliance, AES 256-bit encryption and ISO 27017 certified EU servers, you can rest assured that your data is in good hands.