How does Filestage help remote teams to improve content proofing?
Review all files in one place
Video, audio, image and PDF files all go through a consistent review process
Replace long email chains and lost chat messages with simple discussion threads
See the status of every review, who is involved, and track why decisions are made
Improve speed and meet deadlines
Identify & solve bottlenecks, and automate tasks to increase productivity
Why do remote teams love using Filestage?
Distribute and review content quickly & easily
Make it easy for remote teams to view and discuss your content.
- Upload an unlimited number of videos, images, PDFs and audio files to share with your team. View files in the browser without having to download or install anything first.
- Invite an unlimited number of reviewers to give their feedback and change requests, or one-click approvals to sign-off on content.
- Store all of your file versions, feedback and approvals in your archive for easy access in the future.
Easy communication that speeds up reviews
Say goodbye to misunderstandings caused by long, confusing email threads and lost chat messages.
- Centralize all communication into easy-to-follow discussions that are accessible and documented for everyone in the team.
- Clarify your feedback by adding annotations to every file type, or by attaching example or resource files to comments.
- Reduce the number of review rounds needed to finalize content drafts, and hit deadlines more regularly.
Ensure all files go through a consistent process
Create a transparent review process that is easy for your remote team to follow.
- Create custom workflows to ensure all content gets reviewed by the right people – no matter where they are.
- All files move from step-to-step through the process – providing better internal control and improved efficiency.
- Stakeholders can see why content has been changed in a certain way, reducing unnecessary discussion and follow-up.
See the status of every review
Keep an overview of all reviews your remote team is working on.
- Identify if any files (and projects) get stuck – especially important if people travel or are on vacation.
- View the status of reviews at a glance. Quickly decide when a follow-up is needed to get things moving.
- Get the information you need at any time, without worrying about timezone differences or overlapping working hours.
Everything that remote teams need for faster reviews
Consistent review steps
View file status
View all versions
Share files with confidence
Filestage puts you in full control, so you can choose exactly who can share, comment and download files in your projects.
And with full GDPR compliance, AES 256-bit encryption and ISO 27017 certified EU servers, you can rest assured that your data is in good hands.