As a project manager, you have to take the reins and guide your team to success. But we all know that project management is a delicate science. So if you’re going to succeed, you have to call on the best project management tools out there. Here’s the ultimate list of project management tools.
What Are Project Management Tools?
Essentially, project management tools are useful pieces of software that help project managers and their team members plan, organize, and manage their work. In other words, they help teams meet their deadlines and produce amazing work.
These tools come in a range of shapes and sizes and fulfill a range of functions. While some enterprise project management tools are aimed at the biggest players out there, anyone can use free project management software.
These tools can drive value and efficiency within many businesses. So it’s important for project managers to properly investigate the potential these tools have.
75 Project Management Tools
So let’s jump right into this list of the very best project management tools.
Filestage is project management software that empowers teams of clients, coworkers, and stakeholders to simplify their review and approval workflow for documents, images, and videos.
- Users can directly annotate videos, PDFs, images, and audio files in any browser. Reviewers can annotate without registering.
- Users can exchange files and information with their teammates, clients, and partners as if they were in the same room.
- At each stage of your review, communication is clear and transparent.
- Users can give their feedback processes a clear structure, which can accelerate the speed of projects.
- Great Communication
Filestage really does facilitate simple, effective communication, so the entire team stays updated and happy. Say goodbye to frustrating feedback rounds!
- Impress Your Clients
The feedback and review process can be frustrating for everyone involved. But Filestage will really impress your clients and make a great impression.
- Missing mobile and desktop app
At the moment, Filestage isn’t offering a dedicated mobile or desktop app but can be used on any device.
ProjectManager.com is a piece of project management software that’s designed to help teams plan, track, and collaborate online. It aims at becoming a central hub that helps teams drive value and achieve greatness for each of their projects.
- This tool offers a range of flexible project views that cater to the preferences of your team members.
- Task lists drive transparency and help team members understand their tasks and responsibilities at a glance.
- This tool is easy to use from the get-go.
- The support and product teams are helpful and attentive.
- Reporting can be challenging and rigid.
- It can be time-consuming to maintain projects that are iterative in nature.
Brightpod is a piece of project management software that aims at taking the chaos out of managing marketing projects and helps project managers (and their teams) focus on what matters.
- Brightpod empowers project managers to create workflows that help speed up similar projects and make them easier to plan.
- Project managers can also call upon a suite of time-tracking tools and timers to estimate how long their project will take, and what the final bill will be.
- Marketing workflow templates make it easy for project managers to slash time and get their projects rolling.
- Its real-time activity reports for each team member drive transparency and offer useful insight into productivity.
- Some users explain that the tool can become expensive, depending on how busy the project schedule is.
- The tool doesn’t currently offer an automatic, built-in timer. So time has to be logged manually, which can lead to inaccuracy.
Asana is a piece of project management software that makes it easy for project managers to organize and plan their workflows, projects, and more. Project managers keep projects on schedule while they boost the overall quality.
- This tool offers simple UI that makes it easy to set priorities and deadlines while they assign tasks and structure projects.
- Visual project plans help project managers see how the project is progressing over time, which helps eliminate roadblocks and maintain an agile approach.
- This tool makes it easy to create strong links between team members, which eliminates the gaps in communication that often appear among team members.
- Asana offers integrations with a range of popular tools, which opens up new functionality and the potential for marketing project managers.
- Some team members complain that notifications are too frequent, and that they can quickly become an issue in inboxes.
- The free version of the software no longer offers searching and reporting, which affects the functionality available to non-premium users.
nTask is a useful project management software to help meet deadline and get more done. The visualization feature of nTask makes planning the workflow easier and gives you more control on the projects. Using this software don’t require getting technical knowledge of project managers, as it can be used by anyone.
- This tool gives you the ability to plan, execute, assign tasks and track your projects.
- Visualization with Gantt charts helps you arrange your work structure, create dependencies, set milestones and get the critical path.
- nTask makes it easy for you to collaborate with your team on tasks and projects, and keeps everyone on the same page.
- It offers integration with the meeting, automation and schedule management tool to help keep your meetings and tasks information in one place.
- There is no real-time chat feature for now
- In free version, the team owner can only add 5 team members
- Its unique project tree structure streamlines client management, creating multidimensional time and project management,
- Invite your clients as Guests and show them a proof of work or send them comprehensive reports on how the team’s performing,
- The attendance module tracks leave, holidays, and vacation, and if you combine it with billing rates, you’ll create payroll system within Timecamp,
- Custom user roles – define your own user classes to adjust the user privileges to the structure of your projects,
- Timesheet approvals – approve time submitted by your employees on their timesheets,
- Wide range of features of integrations,
- High availability (The tool is available as a web timer as well as for desktop and mobile),
- Simple layout that some of you may find quite outdated
Wrike is a piece of project management software that powers up project managers will full visibility and control over their tasks. So it helps make project management more comfortable and productive.
- Real-time reports give project managers insight into the status of all projects.
- Workflows can be streamlined and managed to track how the team is performing, and how projects are moving along.
- This tool can help reduce miscommunication and common errors between team members, thanks to the transparency it delivers.
- Users can quickly and easily find a visual of a project, in order to get a complete overview.
- This tool is difficult to configure and get started, which can have an impact on its overall efficiency and suitability.
- On one hand, the speed and volume of updates is positive. On the other, teams can get lost and fail to take advantage of new features.
ProofHub is a piece of advanced online project management software that gives project managers full control over their tasks. It aims at becoming the central place for all of your projects and communications.
- Kanban boards simplify the way project managers define workflows, view tasks, and manage their teams.
- White-labeling means that businesses can personalize the ProofHub account to accomodate the look and feel of their brands.
- The cost of ProofHub is reasonable, which can increase the profitability of projects.
- Proofhub is intuitive and easy from the get-go, which results in small learning curves and improved efficiency.
- Some users report that this tool is too simple and lacks key features (e.g., workflows and requirements management).
- This oversimplicity results in the tool being inappropriate for large teams and complex projects.
Do you value creativity above all else? Here’s a closer look at the best creative project management software.
Clarizen is software that gives project managers the ability to manage work, automate processes, and collaborate across their enterprise. So this tool offers a single, intuitive solution.
- This tool is very simple to configure according to the specific needs of each business, which increases efficiency.
- The UI is also highly configurable at every level (according to a range of dynamic rule sets).
- This tool is highly customizable, and it helps project managers create custom processes that accomplish company goals.
- Clarizen’s reporting is also lauded by users, who appreciate its robustness and depth.
- The pricing structure is an issue for some users. They complain that caps on custom fields can only be overcome via an upgrade.
- Given the complexity of the tool, the steep learning curve is an issue, which can lead to some team members getting confused and feeling left behind.
Basecamp is a tool that aims at giving project managers and their teams everything they need to get work done in one place. Billed as a calm and organized way to manage projects, this tool is rich in features and functionality.
- The tool offers sophisticated to-do lists that can be commented on and shared.
- Message boards and real-time group chat provide a place for the team to congregate. So they can discuss their progress and any issues related to the project.
- The platform seamlessly integrates with a range of tools, in order to offer new functionality and enhanced convenience for project managers and their teams.
- Compared to alternatives, the tool scales well, which means it can help project managers control complex projects with multiple team members.
- Its vast functionality means that there’s quite a steep learning curve, so onboarding new members can be very time-consuming.
- While the ability to invite clients to the platform works well, outside users will often find themselves confused and intimidated.
Trello is a flexible tool that’s free and easy to use. It helps project managers and their team members simultaneously keep an eye on both the bigger picture and the minute details.
- Trello’s system of boards, lists, and cards is very intuitive, and it offers project managers a lot of options.
- The platform’s kanban system is fun to use, and it provides a sense of accomplishment as tasks are moved along the board.
- This tool is very customizable. Even the free version offers project managers a robust task-management system.
- The onboarding process is very simple, and it only takes new users a little while to get used to it.
- It lacks the ability to automate common tasks, which can reduce efficiency and increase the number of manual tasks that must be performed.
- It’s very difficult to link cards between boards, which can cause some headaches and reduce transparency.
Looking for a free piece of software? Read our post on the best free project management software.
Teamwork Projects is project management software that helps users plan and collaborate, so they can deliver. great results.
- A time-tracker app makes sure that projects are completed on time, and that billable hours are accurately tracked to drive value.
- Tasks can be viewed in one of three key views: the board, dashboard, and Gantt chart.
- Teamwork regularly releases new features and functionality for its projects application, and it does a good job of publicizing those features.
- Many users like the interface (UI) being offered here, and they praise it for its simplicity and elegance.
- The updates are so frequent that they can disrupt the user experience (UX).
- Some users have complained about the storage constraints. Once a project starts accruing few files, space can quickly fill up.
Workfront is a centralized platform that makes it easy for project managers to measure their work and maintain brand assets and industry standards. This platform aims at helping teams connect and collaborate while it makes them more flexible.
- This tool aims at helping various teams secure success. Specifically, it caters to marketing, IT, agencies, product development, and professional services.
- Since the range of features in each category is so large, it helps teams secure success.
- Lots of users appreciate the ability to create and export sophisticated custom reports that provide deep insights.
- This tool is complex, but the support infrastructure is often praised. And the Workfront team can help users get the results they want.
- Compared to its competition, Workfront is very expensive.
- Some users complain that its integrations could be better, (particularly with prominent platforms such as Git).
Workamajig gives project managers the power to streamline operations, improve efficiency, and increase collaboration on their teams. It achieves this goal by simplifying processes and eliminating wasted time.
- The team has placed a strong emphasis on responsive web design. In other words, it can be used from a range of devices.
- Its project management tool can automatically create a schedule, define the needs of resource, and estimate the project timeline.
- Users really like the ability to browse through past projects and create new projects based on their structure, as it can save a lot of time and drive value.
- Since access rights and privileges are easy to assign, team members can customize their project pages to fit their needs.
- Some users complain that its learning curve is too steep.
- Other users claim that the UI can be confusing.
- Still, others complain that lots of activities are very manual, which means that updating projects can be very time-consuming.
Mavenlink aims at uniting project management, time- tracking, and resource-planning in one place. It claims that it can turn every project into a success story.
- It’s easy for project managers to get a complete view of their project portfolio and quickly assess the health and progress of each one.
- Detailed Gantt charts, task lists, and threaded communications empower project managers to understand priorities and allocate resources.
- This tool has lots of integration opportunities. So if your team has the technical know-how, the possibilities are almost endless.
- The ability to create a range of templates (like for example project sign-off sheets) for different project types can save time and resources when creating new projects.
- Some users complain that the learning curve is problematic and intimidating.
- The Gantt chart functionality also needs some work, as it’s been described as “slow and clunky.”
LiquidPlanner is project management software that calls upon intelligent, resource-driven scheduling technology to help teams do their best work and achieve their goals.
- A real-time resource planner helps project managers get an accurate picture of what people are working on, and whether they’re available.
- The task manager automatically adjusts expected completion dates as it diverts resources to other projects.
- It’s been praised for its ability to cater agile project management and adjust schedules (according to changes).
- Its contemporary look and feel help new team members feel at home right away, as the platform has such a gentle learning curve.
- This tool requires a lot of data to function properly. So team members often spent lots of time administering the tool, rather than focusing on projects.
- This time-tracking tool requires constant internet access.
- LiquidPlanner doesn’t integrate with third-party time-tracking options, which can be time-consuming.
Easy Project is a cloud-based project management system that helps individuals, departments, and companies get the results they’re hoping for. It helps them achieve their goals by focusing on a simple, visual approach.
- This tool gives project managers a suite of tools, including Gantt charts, kanban boards, a time-tracker, resources, and more.
- This tool prides itself on offering fast access to users. And its gentle learning curve allows users to onboard themselves without training.
- This system is highly customizable, which gives project managers and team members the ability to adjust the tool as needed.
- This tool is very feature-rich, which gives project managers the functionality they need to secure success.
- Some users complain that Easy Project suffers from a wide range of small usability issues, which can make it difficult to use the tool effectively.
- Its lack of documentation can make it difficult for team members to navigate certain features.
Workzone’s angle is to offer more features than entry-level tools like Basecamp, which have less complexity than established options like MS Project.
- The workspaces feature gives project managers a complete view into everything they need to know about their projects.
- A detailed reporting tool gives managers a full view of the big picture of departments, clients, and campaigns.
- Users praise the fact that Workzone offers a robust set of features without sacrificing usability.
- Other users compliment the customer service team, which means that issues can be resolved quickly.
- It’s more expensive than some of its competitors.
- It offers a lot of granularity and depth, which means that information can sometimes be randomly buried and difficult to find.
Scoro is an end-to-end business management solution that’s aimed at professional and creative services. It aims at helping project managers and their teams streamline their work and eliminate pesky routine tasks.
- The time-tracking tool empowers business owners and project managers allocate resources and manage their time more efficiently.
- It supplies project managers with a single-page overview of a project and its progress, which includes planned tasks, meetings, budgets, expenses, and more.
- This tool has been lauded for its attractive, intuitive, widely varied UI.
- It’s possible to link all active projects to a weekly/monthly calendar, which will give your team members a complete overview of their future schedules.
- By most accounts, its steep learning curve makes it difficult for new members to get started.
- The price is potentially very high, depending on the scale of your organization.
WorkflowMAX is all-in-one software for project management that supports a range of features, including job-costing, quoting, time tracking, invoicing, and reporting. This tool aims at boosting insights on your team and the profitability of your projects.
- This tool prides itself on its usability and customizability, which makes it easy for project managers to access the information they need.
- Its client-manager function allows project managers to manage client relationships and store important information in one place.
- Users describe the feature set as being flexible and extensive, which allows it to manage most business processes.
- The task-templating abilities are rich and simple, so they help project managers cut down on the time spent on manual tasks.
- The custom reports can be difficult to extract, especially for team members who are inexperienced with the system.
- Some users complain that the dashboard is not clean or customizable, which makes it difficult to see exactly what’s happening at a glance.
ActiveCollab is project management software that gives project managers complete control over their tasks, communications, team members, and files.
- The tool accommodates for agile project management by offering Gantt charts, kanban boards, and idea management.
- Tracking time and expenses helps project managers take control of the details of their project, which ensures profitability.
- Many users say it’s reasonably priced, which makes it easier for project managers to guarantee profitability.
- The diversity of features and level of customization make this tool a powerful option for project managers.
- Even though there’s an invoicing option, many users describe it as subpar, given its lack of range.
- There are only a few ways to categorize or filter projects, which can be very limiting for some project managers.
Taiga is aimed at agile developers and designers who crave a simple, beautiful tool that makes their work truly enjoyable.
- Milestone-tracking helps development teams make sure their projects are going according to plan, and that they haven’t overlooked anything.
- The kanban boards look truly stunning, and they help development teams operate according to agile methodology.
- Lots of users praise the kanban board and its progress bar, as it makes it easy to provide clients with detailed updates.
- The drag-and-drop functionality is fantastic, which and it makes it easy for development teams to focus on the task at hand.
- It has some issues with stories and epics, which makes it difficult to organize large projects.
- It lacks tutorials for new features, which can make it difficult for users to get started.
Smartsheet is an execution platform that helps project managers quickly and effectively guide their projects—from idea to impact.
- The cost-to-completion tracking gives project managers a full view of the finances of a given project, which helps them boost profitability.
- The platform offers deep integration with a range of enterprise tools and apps, which enhance functionality.
- Project managers appreciate the range of project views on offer. These views give them the insights they need to complete their tasks according to their preferences.
- Since this tool is relatively popular, it has a thriving community that creates helpful guides and videos.
- The tool may suffer from errors that can cause disruptions.
- Some users complain that it’s too expensive, given the number of bugs.
Celoxis is a piece of all-in-one project management software that’s designed to help teams plan, track, and collaborate online.
- The tool offers enterprise-class features that help project managers in the largest organizations thrive.
- Actionable dashboards make it easy to keep team members updated and projects moving along smoothly.
- This tool’s API is very powerful, and it allows capable enterprises to perform intensive integration work that can drive value.
- The workflow engine boosts project results by accommodating for risk management, change requests, project requests, and more.
- When it comes to configuring the layout of dashboards, the web views will affect the viewpoint of every user.
- It’s aimed at enterprise organizations, which is why so many users are disappointed about the lack of admin features that control access.
GanttPRO is online gantt chart software that helps project managers plan, create, and manage tasks and schedules. This tool prides itself in its usability and quick registration process.
- The tool gives project managers access to different workspaces, which can be used to create as many different project plans as necessary.
- It focuses on usability and speed, which makes it easy to prioritize tasks (and set dependencies, durations, and progress) within a few clicks.
- Many users love the fact that this tool makes it simple to drag-and-drop tasks and intuitively organize tasks.
- Its software makes it possible to bend and flex according to changes in the project, which encourages flexibility and productivity.
- The pricing can be difficult to justify, depending on the size of the organization.
- It can be a little tricky to indent subtasks, which makes it difficult for users to make changes as needed.
Redmine is an open-source web app for project management. It was written using the Ruby on Rails framework, which is specifically aimed at developers.
- This tool offers support for multiple projects and databases, as well as role-based access-control functionality.
- It also facilitates issue creation via email, which can improve efficiency and accelerate projects.
- Lots of users love the fact that Redmine is open-source, which means it’s free.
- It’s also praised for its flexibility. Once it’s been configured, it’s easy for the whole team to use it.
- This tool was specifically designed for small and midsize projects, so it can make a large project complicated and slow.
- Many users complain that it fails to integrate with current tools, which reduces usability.
Plan.io is an online tool for project management and team-collaboration that offers features such as issue-tracking, project management, version control, and a help desk. It’s based on the open-source Redmine tool.
- This tool really makes it effective to track issues, tasks, and bugs, which makes it effective.
- It supports agile frameworks such as Scrum, which empowers development teams to work according to their preferences.
- It elaborates on the open-source Redmine project, which creates a more stable option in corporate environments.
- There is a range of price plans on offer, which makes it an option that could be appropriate for a range of teams.
- While the Gantt forms are a nice inclusion, they aren’t interactive.
- Given the complexity and vast functionality of the tool, some of the features aren’t explained as well as they should be.
Targetprocess is an agile tool for project management that aims at empowering development teams to accelerate their product delivery at every level of their enterprise.
- This tool supports agile approaches to managing teams, programs, and portfolios within an organization.
- It manages the work of more than eight scrum teams, thanks to its support from the Large Scale Scrum framework.
- Its Live Chat support is offered by responsive and knowledgeable professionals who can answer almost any question.
- Targetprocess offers a feature-voting system, which allows users to vote for new features or ideas that will be integrated in the future.
- The flexibility of the tool can also be an issue, given that it can be difficult to know which approach to use when creating a board, view, or list.
- The pricing seems steep—given that some users will just move a couple of cards per week, rather than using the full functionality.
10,000ft is high-level resource management software that helps teams get the clarity and insight they need to move forward, avoid pitfalls, and secure growth. Ultimately, it aims at boosting the profitability of businesses.
- This tool offers deep analytics and a sleek design that scales with the user, which makes it a good fit for businesses of any size.
- Real-time reporting is billed as being more powerful than spreadsheets, but less complicated than traditional ERP tools.
- Users appreciate that 10,000ft regularly offers free webinars and case studies, which make it even more valuable.
- This tool is lauded for its strong UX and clean UI.
- This tool doesn’t currently offer Gantt charts, which can be disappointing for users who like this tool.
- It doesn’t offer analytics, which makes it difficult to ensure profitability.
Zoho Projects is project management software that efficiently helps project managers create and manage projects. It helps team members collaborate, and it helps teams plan and track projects.
- Gantt charts offer teams a detailed, visual method way to schedule their tasks and move them along.
- Sophisticated issue-logging and tracking help teams produce the best work possible.
- The UI is logical, which makes it easy to find the content they’re looking for.
- The platform is very feature-rich, and many users are happy with the cost.
- Despite the numerous features, some users struggle with the actual functionality and navigations.
- Many users explain that the mobile applications are difficult to use, and that a lot of key functionality is missing.
Jira Software helps project managers plan, track, and manage their agile and software projects. A range of features makes it easy to customize workflows, release great software, and collaborate.
- The ability to distribute tasks using stories and issues really helps project managers and their teams stay on track.
- Real-time, visual data can be used to help improve team performance and achieve new levels of efficiency.
- From the perspective of both the manager and team member, the allocation and tracking of tasks are simple and intuitive.
- This tool integrates with a range of additional apps, as well as the ones within the Atlassian suite.
- Some users have issues with the complex layout. Despite the relative simplicity of the platform, it can be surprisingly difficult to navigate and find features.
- Many small companies report that the tool is prohibitively expensive.
Monday aims at helping simplify the way teams work together—by facilitating workload management, project-tracking, and communication between team members.
- This tool focuses on simplicity, in order to make sure it’s easy for teams to onboard new members and secure fast adoption.
- It’s easy to create and customize dashboards that give the team important insights and a clear view into the progress of projects.
- Users praise Monday for its simplicity and intuition.
- This tool is very focused on offering a visual experience that makes it easy to understand what’s happening at a glance.
- Some users report that the more they add to the tool, the slower its performance. This con can cause inefficiency and frustration.
- The price incrementally increases as users add clients, which can make it very expensive.
Casual.PM provides you with a visual task manager with an easy to use workflow management tool. If your business involves and requires repeatable processes, Casual.PM will be a timesaver and you can clone and re-start each and every workflow you’ve created with Casual.PM.
- Users can visualize their projects in a workflow format;
- Users can invite collaborators (guests) & team members to their projects;
- You can clone and re-start each and every workflow you’ve created with Casual.pm
- All projects are synced across desktop and mobile;
- Low pricing, no matter how big is your team;
- Storage limits are bigger than in most project management tools;
- You can create, clone and re-start all workflows you’ve created;
- The workflow view provides 360 picture of what team members are on at the moment;
- A bit 2014(ish) interface
- No risk management features
Further Project Management Tools
Still looking for the best marketing project management tools? Let’s keep going.
Podio is a web-based platform that helps project managers streamline and synchronize the projects and workflows of their teams.
Freedcamp is a system for project management and collaboration that offers project managers an entirely free way to more efficiently collaborate with groups of people.
Slack is a real-time messaging application that helps project managers facilitate the sharing of information, documents, and tools.
Redbooth is easy-to-use software for project management that helps team members collaborate and communicate.
VivifyScrum gives project managers (of both small and large businesses) agile project management software that can foster collaboration.
Avaza is all-in-one software that helps businesses be more efficient and profitable by providing more functional project management.
Bitrix24 is a free platform for social enterprise that helps project managers create a united work space that handles many aspects of daily operations.
Teamweek is a visual project-planner and team calendar that helps project managers schedule their team’s time and get more done.
Paymo is a full-featured app that helps project managers with time-tracking, resource-planning, reports, invoices, and more.
Clickup is a platform that helps make teams more productive by providing task- planning, conversations, spreadsheets, mind-maps, and more.
Pivotal Tracker is an agile project management tool that development teams around the world use to assist with real-time collaboration and shared backlogs.
Google Apps is composed of an integrated suite of secure collaboration and productivity apps that are powered by Google AI.
Airtable is an all-in-one collaboration platform that works like a spreadsheet. It allows project managers to effectively organize their projects.
Hitask is a unique task manager that helps project managers focus on collaboration and task completion.
TeamGantt offers project managers the ability to intuitively create Gantt charts and manage their projects for free.
ProjectLibre aims at helping project managers plan by replacing MS Project in the same way that Google Docs has largely replaced some Office applications.
GanttProject empowers project managers to create sophisticated Gantt charts that can draw dependencies and enforce project constraints.
Daylite is CRM for small businesses that use Mac and iOS. It helps project managers build relationships, close deals, execute plans, and more.
Meistertask is an intuitive tool for collaboration and task management that gives project managers control over task management.
Zenhub offers project managers the power of agile project management within GitHub, which offers them powerful tracking, planning, and reporting.
Zenkit is an online project management tool that helps project managers organize teamwork, projects, customers, documents, and more.
Factro is an intuitive piece of software that’s aimed at project managers in Germany who want a clear, simple tool.
Yodiz is agile software that helps development professionals streamline their workflow and increase their overall efficiency.
Kanbanflow helps project managers achieve lean project management and real-time collaboration between their team members.
Workep offers fast experiences across industries, and it offers G Suite integration, Gantt charts, time-tracking, and more.
Projectplace is an all-in-one tool for project management and work collaboration that aims at helping project managers unite virtual teams.
ProWorkflow empowers project managers to easily manage their projects by offering them a range of functionality.
Proggio is a solution that gives project managers the tools they need to succeed, such as project-timeline creation, multiple project views, and more.
Genius Project is enterprise software that adapts to each business and offers them a flexible, configurable experience that drives results.
Zoho Sprints is agile software that gives teams the power to plan and track both projects and reports.
Float is a resource-scheduling and team-planning app that gives project managers the ability to plan their team’s time and projects in one place.
Hansoft is an agile planning tool that offers a range of sophisticated and diverse features that will help improve global productivity at scale.
Confluence is collaboration software from Atlassian that helps project managers create, organize, and discuss work with the entire team.
Todo.vu is a productivity suite that gives project managers a range of time-tracking and billing features that eliminate the headaches that come from linking separate billing systems.
Samepage simplifies team communication and online project management from a range of devices, which boosts results and efficiency within agencies and marketing teams.
Favro helps organizations focus on making products and delivering services by offering a suite of planning and collaboration functionality.
Taskworld is an app for visual task management, team messaging, and project-planning that helps project managers around the world guide their projects to completion.
ProProfs Projects is an online tool for collaboration and project management that helps users track progress, collaborate, and more.
Notion bills itself as an all-in-one workspace for project managers and their teams members. Specifically, it allows them to take notes, assign tasks, and create wikis.
OrangeScrum is a task management tool that helps project managers effectively and easily manage their various projects.
Microsoft Project is designed to help project managers develop schedules, assign tasks, track progress, manage budgets, and more.
Odoo is an open-source enterprise for resource planning and customer relationship management that offers a range of flexible integrations.
Oracle Primavera is a powerful tool for global planning that helps users manage projects of any size with a flexible cloud-based solution.
Sciforma is software for portfolio and project management across a diverse range of industries.
Huddle allows enterprise and government-based project managers to securely collaborate and manage tasks, projects, and documents.
VersionOne makes it easy for development teams to plan, track, and report across teams by using a range of hybrid development methodologies.
SAP Project Management
SAP Project Management is a centralized way for project managers to navigate the full project lifecycle and complete quality work.
Innotas is cloud-based software that helps project managers in small and midsize organizations manage the complete lifecycles of their projects and portfolios.
InMotionNow is creative software that aims at helping project managers of marketing and creative teams proof, execute, and stay ahead of the game.
TWProject is software for time-tracking and project management that gives users full visibility and control over their projects.
Project-Open is an enterprise-ready open-source application that’s aimed at IT Service Management and Professional Service Automation.
Project Portfolio Office
Project Portfolio Office is a cloud-based tool that gives project teams the ability to plan, manage, execute, and report on projects, programs, and portfolios.
Produced by Changepoint, Daptiv PPM helps project managers coordinate portfolios, engagements, and applications to amplify their businesses.
Planview Enterprise helps project managers accelerate strategic execution by helping them integrate the various areas of project management in one space.
Kanzen is visual software that gives project managers access to highly customizable Kanban boards that drive clarity and transparency on teams.
EPM Live is a Sharepoint-based solution from IgniteTech that helps project managers navigate and collaborate.
ReQtest is a cloud-based tool for requirements management, test management, and bug- tracking that helps development teams create the best tools possible.
Hive is a productivity platform that offers a suite of powerful desktop apps and features that help project managers move their projects along faster.
Omnifocus is a to-do app for Mac users that helps project managers and their teams accomplish more every day by offering a simple, intuitive way to manage projects.
TIEMCHART is software that helps project managers be more effective by giving them improved visibility about their tasks and deadlines.
Comindware Project is workflow software that enables the creation of enterprise applications and solutions for all kinds of industries—without needing to use code.
CA Project and Portfolio Management
CA Project and Portfolio Management (now known as Clarity PPM) gives project managers the ability to plan portfolios and optimize their decision-making processes about their investments.
InLoox is software that helps users successfully plan, manage, and collaborate on a wide range of projects.
Deltek Vision is project-based ERP that gives professionals in services firms the ability to manage their complete project lifecycle and increase profitability.
ARES PRISM is a solution for enterprises that helps project managers take control of their entire project lifecycles.
BVDash is a cloud-based solution that was designed to help project managers operate within a wide range of industry verticals.
Brightwork is a SharePoint-based project software that gives project managers visibility and control via a robust dashboard for portfolio management.
HP PPM standardizes, manages, and captures the execution of project and operational activities while it provides critical real-time information and aid decision-making.
Eclipse PPM helps project managers drive execution, management, and project prioritization while it facilitates resource utilization, communication, and more.
Planisware is software that helps project managers define, prioritize, and manage their portfolios while they gain important visibility.
Phew! There you have it! We hope you’ve found this closer look at the top project management tools to be useful. The tools you need are out there. So it’s time to start experimenting and find the blend of tools that drives the best results for you and your team.
[ensc title=”Online proofing hubspot en”]